William D. Caballero is an NYC/NJ-based filmmaker, composer, digital artist, and writer.
Some of his many accomplishments include:
- An autobiographical feature length documentary that premiered nationally on PBS
- An experimental short film that debuted at the Slamdance Film Festival and became a Vimeo Staff Pick
- A musical advocacy concert shot in Uganda that was commissioned by and premiered at the Apollo Theater
- Two MTV Movie Award Nominations
- First recipient of the HBO-NALIP Documentary grant
For all the links below I am the sole director, editor, and (usually) composer. This is work done with no corporate influence and is purely artistic or self-expressive. Enjoy!