Below you see a listing of the artistic projects William D. Caballero has both created and directed in the past eight years. Only works created as recently as 2012 are macro perspective works. Clicking on the links will take you to their respective project pages.
- HOW YOU DOING BOY? A SHORT FILM ABOUT A SHORT OLD MAN
- Short comical macro perspective film featuring 3D printed figures representing William D. Caballero's Grandfather. Currently in development.
- I AM LILLIPUT
- Ongoing macro photo blog/gallery examining the various exploits of 'minis' inhabiting William D. Caballero's body.
- SEED STORY
- Short film in macro perspective that examines the negative addictions (religious bigotry, capitalism/pollution, and totalitarianism) that mankind has suffered throughout history
- Premiered at the 2013 SLAMDANCE FILM FESTIVAL and is currently screening at festivals throughout 2013.
- AMERICAN DREAMS DEFERRED
- Feature length autobiographical documentary more than 4 years in the making that focuses on the various social, economic and health issues facing Caballero's Puerto Rican-American family.
- Premiered on national television on the PBS World Channel.
- Winner of the first annual HBO/NALIP DOCUMENTARY GRANT.
- LA FAMILIA FIGUEROA
- Quirky animated sitcom show focused on the various day-to-day lives of an urban Latin-American family. Currently being shopped around to various networks.
- SPEAK! SO THE WORLD WILL LISTEN! UGANDA
- Musical advocacy concert shot on location in Uganda. Combines authentic recorded testimony from former war orphans and gay rights activists with live symphonic accompaniment.
- Premiered at and commissioned by the Apollo Theater.
- Music video. Received the 2010 JESSE THOMPKINS III GRANT (Creative Vision Grant)
- Documentary shot in Uganda
- Music video
- Music video